Coal-mining enterprises of the Company are located in the settlement Bolshaya Talda of Prokopievsky District in Kemerovo Region.
Mechanized treatment complexes are used because of the flat bedding of coal seams. The extraction is made by underground method.
Joint-stock company «Shahtoupravlenie «Taldinskoe-Kyrgaiskoe»
- Coal-mining enterprise with annual output of 3 million tons per year.
- Coal grade: steam coal (G-grade).
- Has three extraction licenses.
- Confirmed volume of reserves: 500 million tons.
- Current commercial reserves: 251 million tons.
- Production volume in 2017 – 3 million tons .
- Planned production volume in 2018 -3 million tons.
The development of formation 38 is currently under way. The total reserves of the reservoir are more than 36 million tons.
Joint-stock company «Shahtoupravlenie «Taldinskoe-Juhnoe»
- Coal-mining enterprise with annual output of 1,7 million tons per year.
- Coal grade: Coking coal (GZh-grade).
- Has two extraction licenses.
- Confirmed volume of reserves: 68 million tons.
- Prospective development plans: to ensure the production of 3 million tons of coal per year in 2019.
- Production volume in 2017 – 1,5 million tons .
- Planned production volume in 2018 – 1,5 million tons.
Completion of layer 48-8 is currently being carried out, and 44 and 45 layers are also opened and worked out.
The mines have the union infrastructure, union loading station and separate platforms for coal sorting.