Taldinskaya Mining Company LLC is a dynamically developing company group that carries out its coal production and sale operations. The company group includes the following enterprises:
- Joint-stock company «Shahtoupravlenie «Taldinskoe-Kyrgaiskoe»;
- Joint-stock company «Shahtoupravlenie «Taldinskoe-Juhnoe»;
- Taldinskaya Managing Company LLC;
- Taldinskaya Trading Company LLC;
- and a number of infrastructure support companies.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF THE COMPANY
Joint-stock company «Shahtoupravlenie «Taldinskoe-Kyrgaiskoe»
- Coal-mining company with annual output of 3 million tons per year.
- Coal grade: steam coal (G-grade).
- Has three extraction licenses.
- Confirmed volume of reserves: 500 million tons.
- Current commercial reserves: 251 million tons.
Joint-stock company «Shahtoupravlenie «Taldinskoe-Juhnoe»
- Coal-mining company with annual output of 1,7 million tons per year.
- Coal grade: coking coal (GZh-grade).
- Has two extraction licenses.
- Confirmed volume of reserves: 68 million tons.
- Prospective development plans: to ensure the production of 3 million tons of coal per year in 2019.
LOGISTICAL SUPPORT OF THE COMPANY
In order to increase and support its production capacities the Company purchases modern imported and domestic equipment and materials compliant with all industrial safety standards and requirements.
Direct investments in the modernization and re-equipment of production, development of design and detailed documentation, purchase of equipment (treatment, tunneling, conveyor and diesel transport, stationary, electromechanical and other equipment) in 2015-2016 amounted to RUB 2.5 billion.
Expenses for labor protection measures were RUB 343.5 million.
The Company does not slow down its development rate and the approved plan of investments in the production modernization for 2017 is RUB 3 billion.