CONSTRACTION OF COAL WASHING PLANT TALDINSKAYA
The Taldinskaya Mining Company starts the construction of Coal Washing Plant "Taldinskaya" as part of the investment program.
The technological complex of the Coal Washing Plant is located on the industrial site near the railway station of Maganak.
The composition of the technological complex of the Coal Washing Plant "Taldinskaya" includes:
- construction of the Coal Washing Plant with a production capacity for processing ordinary coal at least 6 mln metric tons. per year which allows to get at least 5 mln metric tons of high-quality concentrate of coking and steam coal;
construction of the railway station "Maganak-2" with a turnover of more than 8 mln metric tons per year.
The raw material base of Coal Washing Plant will consist of coals mined at the Taldinskoye-Kyrgayskoye mine and Taldinskaya-Yuzhnaya mine and it will has a possibility of receiving and processing coals from the coal-mining enterprises of Kuzbass delivered by rail and road transport.
The project is planned to be implemented in the first quarter of 2020.
The approximate shelf life of the Coal Washing Plant "Taldinskaya" is at least 50 years.
The launch of a new Coal Washing Plant will not only improve the competitiveness of coal concentrate in the domestic and global markets and the profitability of the coal mining companies of the holding but also have a positive impact on the socio-economic indicators of the region, such as:
- the implementation of social programs within the framework of agreements on social and economic cooperation between the administration of the Novokuznetsk municipal district and LLC Taldinskaya Mining Company;
- a stable level of tax deductions to the local budget;
- the organization of new jobs of different qualifications with modern and safe working conditions;
- ensuring a decent level of wages and a social package for employees.